Friday, March 31, 2017

Masur's Musings: The Podcast. Season 2, Episode 1

Hey All,

In addition to blogging here, I'm also reviving my podcast, Masur's Musings (clever name huh?). It is available on iTunes, where you can subscribe to catch all the new episodes.  The podcast is also available at my website: www.andy-masur.com and I will try to get into the habit of posting it here at my blog as well.

This new episode features, Scott Miller who is the national baseball columnist for Bleacher Report. Scott has covered Major League Baseball for many years and has terrific insight into the game and teams.  He is also an avid music lover, especially Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.  We discuss the division races and preview the 2017 season and talk music toward the end of our conversation.

Hope you enjoy the podcast and please subscribe at iTunes!

Andy




No comments:

Post a Comment