Saturday, November 7, 2009

Need Your Help...

From time to time, I'm going to ask for your help here at "Masur's Musings" and I have a couple of questions/favors to ask of you...

1. What are your early thoughts on my blog "Masur's Musings"? What would you like to read more of? Less of? I'm new to this blogging thing, so let me know your thoughts.

2. I'd like you to check out my official web page, located at www.andy-masur.com and let me know your thoughts on the site as well. I'm building it and updating it myself, so realize there are some limitations, but feel free to check it out and give me your thoughts.

Please respond with your comments here on "Masur's Musings" in the "comment" section just below this entry. I want this to be an interactive thing, and make it reader friendly and give you useful information.

Thank you kindly, and enjoy your weekend!

Andy

7 comments:

  1. Enjoying it so far Andy.
    Might I suggest changing your blogging platform to tumblr?
    It'll increase your exposure and feedback.
    Not an ad, I swear.
    Regardless, keep it up. I'd love to know what you keep busy doing in the offseason. Hitting up Matt V's poker tourney?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blog. I suggest you decrease the size of the picture - it fills almost an entire screen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, besides the fact the USD basketball gets crushed by SDSU (#44 in nation preseason) every season, everything else is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really enjoyed this site...more so than the website. I have it bookmarked, and I read every entry. I've liked your coverage of the playoffs, and I'm eager to see what you have to say about Chicago. The more Padres the better. Also, for the '10 season, it's going to be great to hear your perspectives on the games seeing how close to the action you are. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the blog, Andy. Especially the insights you can give by being closer to the team than we can be. Please keep us up to date on developments thru the offseason. Really enjoyed the postseason coverage, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I like the picture of the stadium. That was taken during the fifth inning of a game in September, wasn't it? I would let Jerry Coleman guest-blog for you. If you've seen the Sex Diary feature in New York magazine, I think that would be a great feature for you to do on this blog. Also, we'd be very interested to hear how the Padres lower minor league players are doing in Venezuela -- batting averages? Police records? That sort of thing. Another feature could be to explain Paul DePodesto's blog. And any photos of hot girls who come to Padres games would be a nice touch. I offer these suggestions free. As you know, bloggers pay me thousands for making these kinds of recommendations. Good luck with the blog. Please link to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andy, Really enjoy your thoughts and insights. Please keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete